[tei-council] genetic proposals: follow up (long!)

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at inria.fr
Sun Jun 19 03:29:02 EDT 2011

Coming back from a week of standardization meetings (you don't imagine how nice it is to have enough time to work on details, have many concentration meetings and think about strategies), I'm just taking up things to nth Martin's proposal here; <facsimile type="genetic"> would help us think of a coherent representation scheme between what we had before and what the geneticians need.
Cheers,
Laurent