[tei-council] Jenkins 2 is up and running

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Mon Jun 13 16:12:50 EDT 2011

Hi folks,

One of my take-home jobs from the April Council meeting was to work with
Sebastian to figure out how to build a Jenkins server for the TEI
product collection. About two weeks ago we finished and tested a script
for doing this -- now on the wiki -- and we've now set up a virtual
server at UVic, which should serve as a backup for Sebastian's Jenkins.
The URL is:

<http://teijenkins.hcmc.uvic.ca:8080/>

So if you're checking in changes and wanting to see if the resulting
builds work, and the Oxford Jenkins happens to be down or slow, there's
now an alternative.

Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)