[tei-council] Jenkins 2 is up and running

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jun 14 07:51:03 EDT 2011

Martin's done an excellent job there, and its been really useful to find little things which needed fixing,
and it puts us in a _much_ better position than a year ago!

I have spent some time this week on making TEI to ePub work inside oXygen by writing
an Ant task for the job; which leads me to think I can probably rewrite most of the P5
build process using Ant. If I can do that, it would let Windows users in on the act.

we're getting closer to something useable :-}
Head of Information and Support Group
Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente