[tei-council] TEI-C Website Development Window

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon May 16 04:59:45 EDT 2011

Hi all,

David and I have decided to move this work to the second week of
August.  So you now have until the 5th of August to get your bugs
and feature requests relating to the website in.

Additionally, we have roped in Martin and Stuart as volunteers to
help us squash some of the bugs. :-)

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, InfoDev,