[tei-council] model.respLike. was: Taking another ticket (2976715)

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Thu Apr 21 12:02:11 EDT 2011

Thanks for looking at this so carefully Martin. I think I'd originally
only been thinking about replacing explicit references within <bibl>,
not in <biblStruct>'s children -- I didnt look closely enough at the
ticket.

I feel rather uneasy about loosening the content model of <monogr>  and
<series>. These have been quite constrained ever since they were
invented, and this seems a retrograde step which can only cause confusion.