[tei-council] Meeting minutes, and Snip URLs not working

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Wed Apr 20 11:11:49 EDT 2011

Hi all,

The Meeting minutes point at this ticket number:

Ticket 3113681 : Make <ptr> and <ref> members of att.internetMedia. We
agreed that this was desirable for documentary purposes, whether or not
the server could deliver the goods. The datatype of @mimeType is a
different question

but I think the ticket in question is actually 3113682.

In other news, the Snip URLs used in the meeting minutes no longer seem
to work:

<http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Meetings/tcm46.xml>

For instance, this:

<http://sn.im/tei-fr&aid=3113682>

gets me this:

	This SnipURL does not exist.

	Possible reasons:

	1. We delete snips used in spam.
	2. You have entered an incorrect address.
	3. It was deleted by the user who snipped it.
	SnipURL does not send you any email.

We should probably stick to full URLs, really. It's annoying, but it
won't suddenly stop working.

Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)