[tei-council] Fwd: draft minutes from chicago

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Apr 19 09:12:57 EDT 2011

On 19/04/11 13:23, Lou Burnard wrote:
> As previously noted, I am currently holding off on actually implementing
> any of the decisions we reached, on the understanding that  members of
> council wishing to hone their P5-editing skills will volunteer to take
> on one ore more of them. It might be a good idea to announce here what
> you aree planning to do/have already done in such a case.

I'm going to continue going through things that are xsd:anyURI
and loosening up prose restrictions by adding words like
'typically'. I don't envision any schema changes, but know how to
do this.

> For myself, I propose to review the situation this weekend, and spend a
> happy Easter Sunday implementing any that are still outstanding. Unless
> the Easter Bunny, aka James, gets there first.

I will be at this
http://www.nationaltrustcottages.co.uk/search/norfolk/mustard_pot_cottage/156
holiday cottage from the 22nd to the 29th.  When the royal
wedding is on I'll be driving home rather than watching it.  So
if I've not got to it by the 22nd, then I won't be until May.

--
Dr James Cummings, InfoDev,