[tei-council] Help installing the TEI deb?

Piotr Bański bansp at o2.pl
Sun Apr 17 17:20:38 EDT 2011

Hi Martin,

The info at http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/teideb/ was all I needed for a full
install via Synaptic (Ubuntu 10.10, 64bit), except I had to substitute
"uk" for "eu" in the wwwkeys address on the commandline, because the
server was apparently down. What I needed installed nicely (in addition
to what I didn't need, namely all the *tex stuff), except I'm not sure
how tei_oxygen is supposed to work with oxygen installed under /home,
which was the reason for my query on TEI-L.

  P.