[tei-council] Help installing the TEI deb?

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Apr 18 17:33:04 EDT 2011

Sorry, retract that -- I've got it working. I was running make in a
directory tree created by downloading the package from Sourceforge; the
download zip file doesn't seem to contain run-onvdl. But when I run it
in a checked-out source tree from SVN, it works, because run-onvdl is there.

Note to Sebastian, though: should the download contain run-onvdl, or are
we expecting that folks downloading the zip package are never going to
build the source?

That will be an error in a makefile on my part. Yes the download should have it.

Sebastian