[tei-council] Bug 3064182

Stuart Yeates stuart.yeates at vuw.ac.nz
Sat Apr 9 01:58:31 EDT 2011

I quibble about your use of the term 'external file' (twice)

I think you mean 'other document accessible  through a URI'

The trouble with the word 'file' is it implies that documents are stored
in files on a disk not in a database.

I think 'external document' is better in both of these places.

cheers
stuart