[tei-council] is TEI Lite defined by inclusion or exception?

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Sun Mar 27 11:49:22 EDT 2011

I agree that Lite should be expressed by what is *in* in it, not by what
it excludes.  And I agree with Lou and Laurent on reviewing additions
that might have accidentally been included since it was last
intentionally revised.

I think we need to appoint someone to comb through it looking for any
changes and consider those on a SF ticket (to get community input)
rather than having an open-ended unstructured discussion in Chicago.  I
think community input here is especially important, as with removing
elements from Tite, because people have adopted Lite for projects "as
is" and might expect an element or two to remain in it.

--Kevin