[tei-council] Piwik at Sourceforge

Piotr Bański bansp at o2.pl
Wed Mar 23 12:49:14 EDT 2011

Hi Martin,

Sorry about the lingo, I wasn't very awake then yet.

I meant running Piwik on the Sourceforge platform. It has an opt-in
system for "hosted applications", such as mediawiki, phpBB, and lots of
other nifty stuff. It's all free.

Here's a page on them:

http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sourceforge/wiki/Hosted%20Apps

Best,