[tei-council] captcha for the wiki?

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Mar 22 19:59:19 EDT 2011

On 22/03/11 22:36, Martin Holmes wrote:
> Personally, I would be fine with blocking access to the Wiki to anyone
> who didn't know (and couldn't easily find out) what the only required
> element of teiHeader is. I don't think we have a queue of people with
> lots of expertise to contribute, but not the slightest familiarity with
> the first three tags in a TEI file.

But surely the point is you can't just have one question, or when my
spam-posting script fails I'll go and have a look, learn the answer to
the one question and set it off again.  You've got to have a bank of
similar questions... don't you?

-James
--
Dr James Cummings, InfoDev, OUCS, University of Oxford