[tei-council] captcha for the wiki?

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Tue Mar 22 18:36:41 EDT 2011

Personally, I would be fine with blocking access to the Wiki to anyone
who didn't know (and couldn't easily find out) what the only required
element of teiHeader is. I don't think we have a queue of people with
lots of expertise to contribute, but not the slightest familiarity with
the first three tags in a TEI file.

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)