[tei-council] looking for TEI gray literature in need of encoding

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Mar 11 05:40:43 EST 2011

This sounds like a very useful proposition! Can we assume that there
will also be some kind of master list or bibliography or finding aid,
along the lines of that in place for the Vault? Using the same kind of
document numbering system ?

I also have a pretty large paper TEI archive, but that's probably a
different kind of project.