[tei-council] Tite ticket - pb at facs

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Feb 24 06:11:28 EST 2011

Aside from the slightly poorly-expressed caveat that I added to
the ticket (and Kevin agreed with) that he should make _only_
tei:pb a member of att.global.facs (or clone the @facs attribute)
and not add membership for any *other* element.  (I've not looked
at the Tite source to see whether he can indeed use the class or
has to define @facs separately for pb.) The point being though
that Tite should be kept as tight as possible.

-James

On 24/02/11 08:03, Laurent Romary wrote:
> After an iteration for clarification. A simple change in Tite is
> suggested here. I would suggest just to move ahead and let Kevin
> implement.
> Anyone wants to shout?
>
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=644065&aid=3136936&group_id=106328
>
> Laurent Romary