[tei-council] An easy ticket

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Feb 23 17:37:33 EST 2011

On 23 Feb 2011, at 22:22, Lou Burnard wrote:

> Well, if we're going to leave it that long, maybe we could get a few
> more updates in under the wire?

I'd really rather you didn't, to be honest. The thing is not working
at the moment (the release broke Roma catastrophically), so it might
to wise not to make any change at all until I find out why.

> How about
>
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3188679&group_id=106328&atid=644065

not sure about that one. no discussion or comment at all.  I'd be hesitant
to see it would have no side effects

> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3168838&group_id=106328&atid=644065

cautiously, looks ok

> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3090867&group_id=106328&atid=644065

that looks easy

Head of Information and Support Group, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente