[tei-council] An easy ticket

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Wed Feb 23 17:22:58 EST 2011

Well, if we're going to leave it that long, maybe we could get a few
more updates in under the wire?

How about

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3188679&group_id=106328&atid=644065

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3168838&group_id=106328&atid=644065

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3090867&group_id=106328&atid=644065

for starters?

If I don't hear contrary voices, I propose to implement all three of
them when I get home from Brum tomorrow evening, ok?

Other suggestions welcome.