[tei-council] An easy ticket

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Feb 23 04:55:53 EST 2011

I fully support adding more things to att.typed whenever they are
repeatable inside a parent container _and_ reasonably have some
need for such categorisation. I recognise that others may have
stricter criteria by which to limit the proliferation of
att.typed, but <collection> certainly meets my own criteria. So,
I vote yes.

-James

On 23/02/11 09:42, Laurent Romary wrote:
> Then go. It's a no-brainer.
>
> Le 23 févr. 11 à 10:40, Sebastian Rahtz a écrit :
>

>> On 23 Feb 2011, at 09:32, Laurent Romary wrote:
>>
>>> Looks so simple that if Lou could implement this quickly we may as
>>> well have this as a gift to Thorsten: Lou?
>>

>> it takes about 30 seconds to add<collection>  to att.typed if thats
>> all thats required...
>> --
>> Sebastian Rahtz
>> Information and Support Group Manager
>> Oxford University Computing Services
>> 13 Banbury Road, Oxford OX2 6NN. Phone +44 1865 283431
>>
>> Sólo le pido a Dios
>> que el futuro no me sea indiferente
>>

> Laurent Romary
> INRIA&  HUB-IDSL