[tei-council] Ongoing configuration for council work

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Feb 18 04:02:20 EST 2011

I should point out that Lou's retirement from Oxford and work
for Adonis has nothing to do with this question.

Are you invoking the clause
"The TEI-C Council will also have the power to create
working groups or appoint non-voting staff and advisors
with a fixed term and a specific charter." here?
what is the term you propose?

I personally think Lou should stand for election
like the rest of the Council, and that we should
move much more rapidly to distributed editing.
Head of Information and Support Group, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente