[tei-council] Ongoing configuration for council work

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at inria.fr
Fri Feb 18 03:00:54 EST 2011

As you all know the overal hosting (now partnership) picture of the
TEI consortium is changing and I am step by step adapting our
configuration to the new settings. As Lou has retired from Oxford but
been taken up by CNRS/Adonis in France, I would obviously like to keep
him strongly in the loop of our TEI editorial work by asking him to
pursue his editorial maintenance activity of the guidelines. One of
his duty would also be to help members of the council to gain even
more autonomy in their capacity to make their own contributions on SF.
In this respect, I would suggest to invite him to participate to our
next F2F meeting.
Would you all follow me on this?
Laurent