[tei-council] feasibly valid (again)

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sat Feb 5 10:21:18 EST 2011

On 4 Feb 2011, at 13:24, James Cummings wrote:

> I asked the web designer sat next to me who said that he barely
> noticed the yellow box and that this was a bad thing.  If we want
> to highlight the difference of valid vs feasible valid (since
> we're assume we're not going to have any *invalid* examples at
> the end of this process?) then we should do so slightly more
> dramatically.

The current state is visible at http://bits.nsms.ox.ac.uk:8080/jenkins/job/TEIP5/ws/Guidelines-web/en/html/DS.html
which maybe makes folks happier. Any actually changes to file guidelines.css welcome, of course - much preferable
saying to me "please make it nicer" ... as messages like that tend to end up back of queue :-}

Information and Support Group Manager, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente