[tei-council] feasibly valid (again)

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Feb 4 08:29:40 EST 2011

On 4 Feb 2011, at 13:24, James Cummings wrote:

> to highlight the difference of valid vs feasible valid (since
> we're assume we're not going to have any *invalid* examples at
> the end of this process?)

yes, we may. we may put up an example which is definitely
illegal, for some reason

> He suggests that all valid examples have a
> off-white-but-green-tinted background, with a darker version of
> the same green as border, and the feasible valid ones have an
> off-white-but-amber-tinted background, with a darker version of
> the same amber as a border.  The idea being that green means
> correct/good and amber means warning (and if we have any invalid
> ones then these should, of course, be red in a similar manner).

if you could get him to make the set of CSS values and send them to me,
I'll get them plugged in straightaway. or if anyone else can provide
these, would be good.

> It might also be useful to have @title attributes on these
> indicating that this example is feasibly valid or something.
can a <div> have a @title? if so, sure

Information and Support Group Manager, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente