[tei-council] validation of examples

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sun Jan 30 07:25:35 EST 2011

On 30 Jan 2011, at 12:18, Lou Burnard wrote:

> Fair point James...
>
> I think we need a proper definition of "feasibly" valid

no mystery about this. from http://www.thaiopensource.com/relaxng/jing.html

"A document is feasibly valid if it could be transformed into a valid document by inserting any number of attributes and child elements anywhere in the tree. This is equivalent to transforming the schema by wrapping every data, list, element and attribute element in an optional element and then validating against the transformed schema. "

> Maybe a sf ticket proposing the addition of the @valid attribute to <egXML> (if that is indeed what we want to do) would help us concentrate on the problem better

its all in https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3156049&group_id=106328&atid=644065
Information and Support Group Manager, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente