[tei-council] access to current builds of TEI P5

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jan 27 17:37:08 EST 2011

On 27/01/11 19:49, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> current committers are actually very varied:
> Dot Porter
> Daniel O'Donnell
> David Sewell
> Elena Pierazzo
> BODARD Gabriel
> GE8
> Gregor Middell
> HA
> Janet McKnight
> James Cummings
> John Ivor Carlson
> Kevin Hawkins
> Lou Burnard
> Marcus Bingenheimer
> Mikel L. Forcada
> Peter Boot
> Sebastian Rahtz
> Syd Bauman
> Sorin Ristache
> Tilman
>
> (which includes you, Kevin!).
>
> It is not a very exclusive club! would we like me to remove anyone?

This is partly because of the way the SVN repository works/is set up, I
believe.  The TEI has various deliverables that it produces and stores
in one SF SVN repository. SF, I think, only allows us to grant access to
the whole thing or nothing.  I only mention this is case council wishes
to consider whether this reflects the real way we want to work or not.
(We could, for example, fragment the TEI output into a number of
difference SF projects and SVN repositories... e.g. one for Guidelines,
one for Stylesheets, etc. I'm not saying that is a good idea, just that
these decisions are options in our power to change should we decide to.)

-James

--
Dr James Cummings
Research Technologies Service, University of Oxford