[tei-council] Farewell!

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jan 27 13:25:23 EST 2011

On 27 Jan 2011, at 18:08, O'Donnell, Dan wrote:

> transition date (hopefully next week, though), but as you all know, I
> believe, the Board selected Martin Mueller as my successor as chair.

That's splendid, glad that is resolved now. It's a little odd that all the TEI hosts were not
involved in the choosing, but no matter. I wonder why you think
we would all know?

will be great to have Martin here.
Information and Support Group Manager, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente