[tei-council] TEI P5 1.9.0

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at inria.fr
Wed Jan 26 08:46:34 EST 2011

That"s already a lot. Let us also plan a tutorial session on what
council members should master at our f2f (thus replacing the not so
consensual Symposium - I discussed this with Kevin). I would put the
highest priority on making sure that so little repeatable work as
possible is done by hand.
Thank you Seb for this overview.

Le 26 janv. 11 à 14:19, Sebastian Rahtz a écrit :

> On 26 Jan 2011, at 13:09, Laurent Romary wrote:
>
>> Meanwhile, Sebastian, could this release to come already be fully
>> Hudson based?
>

> if you mean a totally hands-off, single press of button, release
> then no.
>
> a full release work means
>
> 0. check tests all pass (automated)
> 1. build release assets (automated)
> 2. copy zip files to Sourceforge (automateable, I think)
> 3. build debian package (cant work out how to automate that, it asks
> me for my passphrase to sign packages)
> 4. install debian package in repo (automateable)
> 5. build files again suitable for www.tei-c.org with analytics code
> (automateable)
> 6. copy files to right place on www.tei-c.org, redo symlinks for
> "current", rebuild eXist database (probably automateable)
>
> so a mixture there of grunt work to do, and things I don't know how
> to do.
>
> Sebastian

Laurent Romary
INRIA & HUB-IDSL