[tei-council] TEI P5 1.9.0

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jan 26 05:21:39 EST 2011

Just to say that I can't make this Friday. (And I believe Sebastian is
meant to be somewhere as well, though he might be willing to duck out of
that.)  Perhaps set up a meeting wizard or similar with suggested times
for the next week to see who can make what?

-James

On 26/01/11 10:07, Laurent Romary wrote:
> I would suggest a Telco on this on Friday, and check what can be done.
> Let us say 4PM CET
> @Lou, can you prepare a list of the easiest items to solve
> @Seb, could you install the web conferencing system you have for this
> purpose?
>

> Le 26 janv. 11 à 11:02, Sebastian Rahtz a écrit :
>
>> Its the time of year when we'd normally make a release, but I am
>> wondering is we have enough change
>> since November to justify it. What do people think? would you like
>> to make some rapid decisions on a telco
>> and see if we can pull off some worthwhile change?
>>
>> just a reminder that this is the last use of the Oxford editorial
>> system under its old incarnation, so abuse us while
>> you can
>>
>> sebastian
>>
>> PLEASE NOTE: postings to this list are publicly archived
>
> Laurent Romary
> INRIA&  HUB-IDSL
> laurent.romary at inria.fr

Dr James Cummings
Research Technologies Service, University of Oxford