[tei-council] TEI P5 1.9.0

Julianne Nyhan julianne.nyhan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 05:53:22 EST 2011

I'll be lecturing then so can't make it either. A meeting wizard would be
good.
Julianne

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 10:21 AM, James Cummings <
James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk> wrote:

> Just to say that I can't make this Friday. (And I believe Sebastian is
> meant to be somewhere as well, though he might be willing to duck out of
> that.)  Perhaps set up a meeting wizard or similar with suggested times
> for the next week to see who can make what?
>
> -James
>

> On 26/01/11 10:07, Laurent Romary wrote:
> > I would suggest a Telco on this on Friday, and check what can be done.
> > Let us say 4PM CET
> > @Lou, can you prepare a list of the easiest items to solve
> > @Seb, could you install the web conferencing system you have for this
> > purpose?
> >

> > Le 26 janv. 11 à 11:02, Sebastian Rahtz a écrit :
> >
> >> Its the time of year when we'd normally make a release, but I am
> >> wondering is we have enough change
> >> since November to justify it. What do people think? would you like
> >> to make some rapid decisions on a telco
> >> and see if we can pull off some worthwhile change?
> >>
> >> just a reminder that this is the last use of the Oxford editorial
> >> system under its old incarnation, so abuse us while
> >> you can
> >>
> >> sebastian
> >>
> >> PLEASE NOTE: postings to this list are publicly archived
> >
> > Laurent Romary
> > INRIA&  HUB-IDSL
> > laurent.romary at inria.fr

> > PLEASE NOTE: postings to this list are publicly archived
>

> --
> Dr James Cummings
> Research Technologies Service, University of Oxford

Dr Julianne Nyhan,
(UCL & Universitaet Trier)

*Direct Line:* +44 (0)20 7679 7206)
*Fax:*  +44 (0)20 7383 0557)
*Office:* G15a, Department of Information Studies, Foster Court, University
College London, WC1E 6BT, U.K.

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/infostudies/julianne-nyhan/
http://germazope.uni-trier.de/Projects/KoZe2/
http://epu.ucc.ie/theses/jnyhan/