[tei-council] Hyphenation discussion

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jan 24 13:01:33 EST 2011

I think he means @type and @subtype which it already has.  I'm in
favour of preserving things because I can envision people wanting
to categorize the type of page/column/line break in various
systems.  That said, I don't have a clear use-case for it at the
moment. ;-)

For the record I *don't* want _every_ element in the TEI to be a
member of att.typed...just a bunch more of them. ;-)

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, Research Technologies Service
OUCS, University of Oxford