[tei-council] Hyphenation discussion

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Sun Jan 16 12:21:34 EST 2011

This is excellent.  A few notes are madein red below.

I like your plan of action but also would very much like to see the note
in the definition of lb clarified regarding use of inWord, noBreak, and
mayBreak.  Could this note also be added to the definitions of <cb/> and
<pb/>?

I also notice that you wrote "noBreak" below, but the current note in
the definition of lb says "nobreak".  Do we need to keep "nobreak" for
backwards-compatibility?

---Kevin