[tei-council] invalid examples allowed in Guidelines?

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jan 11 10:59:54 EST 2011

On 11/01/11 15:56, Laurent Romary wrote:
> This brings us back to my proposal that we need to say explicitly that
> an example (or a portion thereof) needs to be validated or nor (and
> whether our tools can implement this feature or not).

The trouble is, as Sebastian has now persuaded me, we actually want to
be able to say "this example should be validated, but only down to this
level" -- it isn't a matter of all or nothing.

Oh well, as suggested earlier maybe we should take stock of the
situation, and see how many problematic cases there actually are.