[tei-council] invalid examples allowed in Guidelines?

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jan 10 21:31:11 EST 2011

I agree that we should fix as many as possible and will try to do so as
soon as I can reliably identify the ones that need attention.

The ones that cannot be fixed -- because they are deliberately schematic
-- should in my view be recoded as CDATA marked sections. This would
have the advantage that they will be visually distinct from the "real"
examples. The text around them should also explicitlky draw attention to
the fact that these are not valid examples.