[tei-council] invalid examples allowed in Guidelines?

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Sun Jan 9 12:10:42 EST 2011

Related to this, Syd Bauman is currently working on creating ODDs for
the encoding levels described at http://purl.oclc.org/NET/teiinlibraries
and has discovered that you can't include @xmlns on any elements within
the examples.

To clarify Lou's idea while revealing my ignorance, would it be
sufficient to put egXML into another namespace, or would every element
within an example also need to be?