[tei-council] FR nuncles: new element tei:objectType

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jan 7 09:30:35 EST 2011

On 7 Jan 2011, at 14:22, Laurent Romary wrote:

> Well, I thought some environment could automatically work with a
> versioning environment. Anuhow, the list you sent is just frightening.
> Did you have an idea when you asked the question?

no, I don't have a preferred answer.

as I said before Xmas, one of my desirables is to run a  continuous integration
tool for P5. this would mean that any change triggered a build and test of
everything, and immediate reporting. We'd have to make more and better tests,
but that would all be to the good.

my current thought was to use Hudson (http://hudson-ci.org/) but I am fairly
terrified at the work that may be involved in converting to, and managing,
that
 Information and Support Group Manager
Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios