[tei-council] FR nuncles: new element tei:objectType

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jan 7 07:52:48 EST 2011

On 7 Jan 2011, at 12:30, Laurent Romary wrote:

> Seb, would you want to bring this as a wiki page, ammend the obvious
> mistakes and let Gabriel put in the feedback from his experience?

well, the bald answer is no, I would not _want_ to :-}

but seriously, I wonder if I am the best person to do such a thing - I am too
close to the setup to be objective enough, and know what needs explaining.

which brings me to a more strategic question.

I am sure we all agree that building the Guidelines is something
that more people should be able to do, and it should be simple
and easier to use.

so the question for those of you who feel able to comment
on the engineering is what framework/setup/workflow/system
is best for our stuff? currently its all based around use of the Unix
"make" utility.  should we move away from this? if so, what to?

 Information and Support Group Manager
Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente