[tei-council] FR nuncles: new element tei:objectType

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jan 5 08:04:57 EST 2011

My gut feeling when people start using phrases like "my gut feeling" and
"looks weird" is to deplore the disappearance of rational argument.

The objection that "objectType" can be used out of meaningful contexts
is not relevant to considerations of what its name should be: the same
argument would apply whatever it was called.