[tei-council] Updates to TEI Council web page

O'Donnell, Dan daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Mon Jan 3 13:20:41 EST 2011

Also, I will be sending out service letters this week (i.e. my annual
letter describing and thanking you for your contribution to the TEI for
use on activity reports and the like).

This is a form letter PDF that I email to you, but I have a field for a
a custom sentence or two if there is some particular activity that you'd
like me to note. My goal is to work on them tomorrow during a flight, so
if you have something let me know before tomorrow.

-dan