[tei-council] Updates to TEI Council web page

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Mon Jan 3 12:18:36 EST 2011

Dear Council members,

I have updated the TEI website Council page

http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/index.xml

to reflect the new membership. Please let me know if you see any
remaining changes that are needed, and can everyone check the wording of
their affiliation and their website link (if any) and let me know if
you would like to change your own information, or add a website link if
you don't have one.

Thanks,

David S.
TEI webmaster

PO Box 400314, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4314 USA