[tei-council] update on spring 2011 council meeting

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Dec 22 09:49:42 EST 2010

On 22 Dec 2010, at 14:41, Laurent Romary wrote:

> I see you suggest a) - a transient strategy.

but only if we get some decisions made fairly rapidly. as things stand, we have no
changes ready to roll for an end of Jan release. Assuming we're mostly now
off work until early January, that would give us about 3 weeks in January to
resolve the outstanding issues and then get the changes made.

also, if you want to move to the meeting+release procedure, we'd
have to answer the other issues raised in Lou's note?
Information and Support Group Manager, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente