[tei-council] update on spring 2011 council meeting

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at inria.fr
Wed Dec 22 09:38:09 EST 2010

Sorry for the delay in treating everything there.... but I would
suggest to actually start implementing the outline you gave (with
comments received) right away, i.e. using this meeting as a release
preparation operation. That's what you mean? Before it would not be
reasonable. We should take the corresponding time putting everything
on tracks.