[tei-council] nuncles and releases and TEI MM

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at inria.fr
Mon Nov 1 08:05:03 EDT 2010

Hi Sebastian,
As a team work, the idea is that nunclers (like the bib gang) actually
signal when their tickets are ready to be implemented and the
editorial support takes this over.

As to the speech... I have been more swanp recently than last year and
you have taken the bad habit of me being early in preparing something,
but since you ask, I would certainly receive highlights to mention (I
would probably mention the changes to come with new host structure...
I guess you could give me some hints on things I should say).

As to Zadar, complex, since I have understood not everyone will be
there. We should at least book a lunch to go through hot points.
Thursday?

Laurent