[tei-council] nuncles and releases and TEI MM

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Nov 1 08:18:32 EDT 2010

On 1 Nov 2010, at 12:05, Laurent Romary wrote:

> As a team work, the idea is that nunclers (like the bib gang) actually
> signal when their tickets are ready to be implemented and the
> editorial support takes this over.

but surely the teams were briefed to discuss the topic
and make a recommendation back to the rest of the council
to decide on? not simply to decide and then have it done.

> As to the speech... I have been more swanp recently than last year and
> you have taken the bad habit of me being early in preparing something,
> but since you ask, I would certainly receive highlights to mention (I
> would probably mention the changes to come with new host structure...
> I guess you could give me some hints on things I should say).

i suspect people would like to hear a description for what work the council
will do in the coming year, which is why we need the  nuncling results clear.
Obviously we cannot now implement most of the changes before January/February,
but it would show willing to list and explain them.

 Information and Support Group Manager
Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente