[tei-council] multiple namespaces in Tite documents

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sun Sep 26 13:15:33 EDT 2010

On 26 Sep 2010, at 18:00, Kevin Hawkins wrote:

> Lou said rolling Tite into the TEI is for future work, but I'm trying to
> document such future work in SourceForge right now.  So no need to wait!

I think that Lou probably meant to say "drop some of the sillier extensions in Tite and merge
in the rest". So looking at new elements

ident="cols"
   * add
ident="sub"
    * add
ident="sup"
    * add
ident="ornament"
  * add

ident="b"
ident="i"
ident="smcap"
ident="ul"

these remain _so_ much syntactic sugar that I'd be very reluctant to add them.  is it really so very hard
to simply constrain <hi> to allow only these values on @rend?

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente