[tei-council] TEI Tite maintenance (was Re: One Licence Does it all)

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at inria.fr
Tue Aug 10 14:42:24 EDT 2010

The serious issue is when one TEI member will make use of AccessTEI
but come accros discrepancy with what he thinks would be the reference
schema (namely Tite-canonical as maintained by us).
This why I suggest a quick re-alignment with Apex (action on Dan) and
then, as you suggest, have a council member act as liaison.
Laurent