[tei-council] its release time

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jun 30 12:47:07 EDT 2010

which reminds me to tell you all that after a lot of revision to the ODD processing stylesheets, I think
I am more or less done:

   * the problem with @xml:id as datatype text has gone
   * you can use @except or @include on <moduleRef> to list elements you want to get
   * you can use <elementRef> to pick up elements as you like, regardless of module
   * <schemaSpec>, <moduleRef> and <elementRef> all have an attribute "source' which
     tells the processor where to find the version of P5 you want to read
   * the versions of P5 back to 1.0 are up on the web site and addressable
   * you can talk about TEI versions with a private URI of "tei:x.y.z" or even "tei:current"
     (which is effectively the default)

there is a test file in Sourceforge at P5/Test/testmeta2010.odd which illustrates usage of most of these
features.

Of course, as I have said before, all the new stuff is only implemented using the XSLT 2.0
family of stylesheets; this means that it is not available through Roma yet. I hope to have
a solution to this before the TEI MM in the autumn, ready for use in the pre-conference
workshops.

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente