[tei-council] its release time

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Tue Jun 29 09:20:33 EDT 2010

On 6/28/2010 5:37 PM, Lou Burnard wrote:
> Kevin Hawkins wrote:
>> Lou*: I see you've made some of the revisions that came out of the
>> Ad-Hoc Committee on Encoding of Bibliographic Citations, based on the
>> discussion in Dublin. The committee is waiting for the go-ahead from
>> you to produce a second proposal for Council (just those issues which
>> are controversial, plus revisions based on discussion in Dublin),
>> which we were supposed to have produced by June 15. It would be great
>> if you finished your part before Sebastian releases.
> Sorry, this has slipped down my agenda a bit due to other work. There
> seemed to be some difference of opinion within the Ad Hoc committee in
> the discussion at Dublin, which makes me a bit cautious about making
> many more substantative revisions. I'll try to have another look before
> the release date, but no promises.

Your caution is warranted since the Laurent, Martin, and I realized a 
few things while giving the presentation ... plus other Council members 
brought up objections.  Still, we all agreed that you would make 
whichever revisions you felt comfortable making before we produced a 
condensed proposal for consideration again.


More information about the tei-council mailing list