[tei-council] its release time

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jun 28 17:37:28 EDT 2010

Kevin Hawkins wrote:
> Lou*: I see you've made some of the revisions that came out of the
> Ad-Hoc Committee on Encoding of Bibliographic Citations, based on the
> discussion in Dublin.  The committee is waiting for the go-ahead from
> you to produce a second proposal for Council (just those issues which
> are controversial, plus revisions based on discussion in Dublin), which
> we were supposed to have produced by June 15.  It would be great if you
> finished your part before Sebastian releases.

Sorry, this has slipped down my agenda a bit due to other work. There
seemed to be some difference of opinion within the Ad Hoc committee in
the discussion at Dublin, which makes me a bit cautious about making
many more substantative revisions. I'll try to have another look before
the release date, but no promises.