[tei-council] @source urns and @version datatype bug

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon May 17 18:47:10 EDT 2010

> we have to do the admittedly slightly unwholesome business of
> concatenating the two final figures in the (comparatively rare) case
> where we have something like 1.2.0 and 1.2.1 ,

Bear in mind that we have agreed that the "z" in x.y.z can only indicate cosmetic
or wording changes. any change which affects the schema must increment the
"y".  So it would never make sense for an ODD to link itself to 1.2.1 or 1.2.0,
only to 1.2

I am fence sitting, though, at the moment on this.

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente