[tei-council] FR 2862151: allow certainty in gap and space

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Tue Feb 16 08:59:42 EST 2010

I agree that (a) this was a sensible ticket, and (b) there is a concrete
use-case here which is different from merely thinking something might be
a good idea in principle. Allowing glossLike on all empty elements might
be a good idea in principle, but until there's a use-case for it, let's
not frighten the bees.

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Epigrapher & Digital Classicist)